Drug Interactions between sertraline and Vitamin D3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between sertraline and Vitamin D3. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Sertraline is in the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
Sertraline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Vitamin d3 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin d3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: sertraline
You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with sertraline. Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of sertraline such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|