Drug interactions between sertraline and Trimpex
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between sertraline and Trimpex - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Sertraline is in the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Sertraline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Trimpex is a member of the drug class urinary anti-infectives.
- Trimpex is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: sertraline
You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with sertraline. Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of sertraline such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.