Drug Interactions between omeprazole and Tylenol Extra Strength
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Tylenol Extra Strength (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between omeprazole and Tylenol Extra Strength. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Tylenol Extra Strength
A total of 116 drugs are known to interact with Tylenol Extra Strength.
- Tylenol extra strength is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol extra strength is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|