Drug Interactions between MiraLAX and Tums Extra Strength 750
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol 3350)
- Tums Extra Strength 750 (calcium carbonate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between MiraLAX and Tums Extra Strength 750. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Miralax is in the drug class laxatives.
- Miralax is used to treat the following conditions:
Tums Extra Strength 750
A total of 208 drugs are known to interact with Tums Extra Strength 750.
- Tums extra strength 750 is in the following drug classes: antacids, minerals and electrolytes.
- Tums extra strength 750 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
calcium carbonate food
Applies to: Tums Extra Strength 750 (calcium carbonate)
Calcium absorption may be increased by taking it with food. However, foods high in oxalic acid (spinach or rhubarb), or phytic acid (bran and whole grains) may decrease calcium absorption. Calcium may be taken with food to increase absorption. Consider spacing calcium administration for at least 2 hours before or after consuming foods high in oxalic acid or phytic acid. Talk to your doctor if you have any questions or concerns. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|