Drug Interactions between Loratadine Reditab and ranitidine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Loratadine Reditab (loratadine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Loratadine Reditab and ranitidine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 69 drugs are known to interact with Loratadine Reditab.
- Loratadine reditab is in the drug class antihistamines.
- Loratadine reditab is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ranitidine is in the drug class H2 antagonists.
Ranitidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cutaneous Mastocytosis
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions
- Stomach Ulcer
- Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Loratadine Reditab (loratadine)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|