Drug Interactions between lisinopril and Provera
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Provera (medroxyprogesterone)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between lisinopril and Provera - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Lisinopril is in the drug class Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors.
- Lisinopril is used to treat the following conditions:
- Provera is a member of the following drug classes: contraceptives, hormones/antineoplastics, progestins.
- Provera is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: lisinopril
It is recommended that if you are taking lisinopril you should be advised to avoid moderately high or high potassium dietary intake. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking lisinopril, unless your doctor has told you to.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|