Drug interactions between Health Aid Melatonin and simvastatin
|Health Aid Melatonin (melatonin)|
Interactions between your drugs
Health Aid Melatonin
A total of 112 drugs (807 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Health Aid Melatonin.
- Health Aid Melatonin is in the following drug classes: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics, nutraceutical products.
- Health Aid Melatonin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Simvastatin is a member of the drug class statins.
- Simvastatin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.