Drug Interactions between fluoxetine and Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between fluoxetine and Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Fluoxetine is in the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
Fluoxetine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Excoriation Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- PANDAS Syndrome
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premature Ejaculation
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief
A total of 262 drugs are known to interact with Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief.
- Mucinex sinus-max severe congestion relief is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex sinus-max severe congestion relief is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: fluoxetine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of FLUoxetine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with FLUoxetine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of FLUoxetine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|