Drug Interactions between Fish Oil and lamotrigine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Fish Oil and lamotrigine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Fish oil is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish oil is used to treat the following conditions:
- Lamotrigine is in the drug class triazine anticonvulsants.
- Lamotrigine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: lamotrigine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of lamoTRIgine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with lamoTRIgine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of lamoTRIgine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|