Drug Interactions between doxycycline and Plan B One-Step
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between doxycycline and Plan B One-Step. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Doxycycline is in the following drug classes: miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines.
Doxycycline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Inclusion Conjunctivitis
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum
- Malaria Prevention
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Ocular Rosacea
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pleural Effusion
- Q Fever
- Rabbit Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rickettsial Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Syphilis, Early
- Syphilis, Latent
- Tertiary Syphilis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Plan B One-Step
- Plan b one-step is in the drug class contraceptives.
- Plan b one-step is used to treat Emergency Contraception.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel)
Grapefruit juice may increase the blood levels of certain medications such as levonorgestrel. You may want to limit your consumption of grapefruit and grapefruit juice during treatment with levonorgestrel. However, if you have been regularly consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice with the medication, then it is advisable for you to talk with your doctor before changing the amounts of these products in your diet, as this may alter the effects of your medication. Contact your doctor if your condition changes or you experience increased side effects. Orange juice is not expected to interact.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|