Drug interactions between doxycycline and lomefloxacin
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between doxycycline and lomefloxacin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Doxycycline is in the following drug classes: miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines.
- Doxycycline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Inclusion Conjunctivitis
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum
- Malaria Prevention
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Ocular Rosacea
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pleural Effusion
- Q Fever
- Rabbit Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rickettsial Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Syphilis, Early
- Syphilis, Latent
- Tertiary Syphilis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
A total of 647 drugs are known to interact with lomefloxacin.
- Lomefloxacin is a member of the drug class quinolones.
- Lomefloxacin is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.