Drug Interactions between Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals and tramadol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals (multivitamin with minerals)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals and tramadol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals
A total of 91 drugs are known to interact with Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals.
- Daily multi-vitamins with minerals is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Daily multi-vitamins with minerals is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
- Tramadol is in the drug class narcotic analgesics.
- Tramadol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tramadol
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of traMADol such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with traMADol. Do not use more than the recommended dose of traMADol, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|