Drug Interactions between Crestor and perindopril
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Crestor and perindopril. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Crestor is in the drug class statins.
Crestor is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Perindopril is in the drug class Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors.
- Perindopril is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: perindopril
It is recommended that if you are taking perindopril you should be advised to avoid moderately high or high potassium dietary intake. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking perindopril, unless your doctor has told you to.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|