Drug Interactions between Buckley's Complete and escitalopram
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Buckley's Complete (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Buckley's Complete and escitalopram. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 102 drugs are known to interact with Buckley's Complete.
- Buckley's complete is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Buckley's complete is used to treat the following conditions:
- Escitalopram is in the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
Escitalopram is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: escitalopram
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of escitalopram such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with escitalopram. Do not use more than the recommended dose of escitalopram, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|