Drug Interactions between azithromycin and Tussin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Tussin (guaifenesin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between azithromycin and Tussin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Azithromycin is in the drug class macrolides.
Azithromycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Tussin.
- Tussin is in the drug class expectorants.
- Tussin is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|