Drug interactions between azathioprine and Vitamins
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between azathioprine and Vitamins - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Azathioprine is in the following drug classes: antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants.
- Azathioprine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Behcet's Disease
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chronic Active Hepatitis
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Cogan's Syndrome
- Crohn's Disease
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Crohn's Disease, Maintenance
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Renal Transplant
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Takayasu's Arteritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Vitamins is a member of the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Vitamins is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.