Drug Interactions between azathioprine and Fish Oil
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between azathioprine and Fish Oil. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Azathioprine is in the following drug classes: antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants.
Azathioprine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Behcet's Disease
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chronic Active Hepatitis
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Cogan's Syndrome
- Crohn's Disease
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Crohn's Disease, Maintenance
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Renal Transplant
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Takayasu's Arteritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Fish oil is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish oil is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|