Aprotinin Drug Interactions
A total of 10 drugs (32 brand and generic names) are known to interact with aprotinin.
- 4 major drug interactions (15 brand and generic names)
- 6 moderate drug interactions (17 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with aprotinin
Common medications checked in combination with aprotinin
- Acetaminophen-odan (acetaminophen)
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (aspirin)
- Alprazolam Intensol (alprazolam)
- Aprodine (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine)
- Carboplatin Novaplus (carboplatin)
- Clotrimazole Troche (clotrimazole)
- tranexamic acid
More about aprotinin
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.