Drug interactions between amoxicillin and Pamprin Maximum Pain
|Pamprin Maximum Pain (acetaminophen/pamabrom/pyrilamine)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between amoxicillin and Pamprin Maximum Pain - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Amoxicillin is in the drug class aminopenicillins.
- Amoxicillin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Dental Abscess
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Otitis Media
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Spleen Removal
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Pamprin Maximum Pain
- Pamprin Maximum Pain is a member of the drug class analgesic combinations.
- Pamprin Maximum Pain is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Pamprin Maximum Pain (acetaminophen / pamabrom / pyrilamine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of pyrilamine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with pyrilamine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of pyrilamine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.