Xepi Cream Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 30, 2020.
Generic name: OZENOXACIN 10mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
Apply a thin layer of XEPI topically to the affected area twice daily for five days. Affected area may be up to 100 cm2 in adult and pediatric patients 12 years of age and older or 2% of the total body surface area and not exceeding 100 cm2 in pediatric patients less than 12 years of age.
- Wash hands after applying XEPI cream.
- XEPI cream is for topical use only.
- Not for oral, ophthalmic, intranasal, or intravaginal use.
- The treated area may be covered with a sterile bandage or gauze dressing.
Frequently asked questions
More about Xepi (ozenoxacin topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- FDA Approval History
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.