Childrens Motrin Cold Dosage
Generic name: Ibuprofen 100mg in 5mL, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 15mg in 5mL
Dosage form: suspension
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 28, 2020.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- do not give longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- only use enclosed measuring cup
- if needed, repeat dose every 6 hours
- do not use more than 4 times a day
- replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance
|Weight (lb)||Age (yrs)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|under 24||under 2||ask a doctor|
|24-47||2 to 5||1 tsp or 5 mL|
|48-95||6 to 11||2 tsp or 10 mL|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Motrin Childrens Cold (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)