User Reviews for Yohimbe

Learn more about Yohimbe.

Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced 3 reviews 15 medications

7.2
Erectile Dysfunction 3 reviews 23 medications

4.3
Summary of Yohimbe reviews 6 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Yohimbe

For Erectile Dysfunction "I was foaming out of my mouth, nearly vomiting, anxiety and physical discomfort was at its worst, I could not urinate even though I had to, I severe hunger and I was in this condition for several hours. Needless to say, I did not or could not have sex. Be aware of yohimbe. It was terrifying."

Sirik (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Erectile Dysfunction "Aside from the sexual benefit I find what I appreciate most from yohimbe is my improvement in energy. Big improvement."

Jmkdoowla (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced "As an upcoming psychiatrist and a sufferer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I studied many ways to counteract the sexual side-effects caused by SSRI. Although this medicine is not commonly prescribed in the US, it's available in my country, and with a three times a day administration, it did increase libido and anorgasmia. Nevertheless, some side-effects are very discomforting, and include diaforesis, anxiety and hypersalivation."

andi1103 February 16, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced "I had an awesome erection, however, Sexual Desire has decreased even more since I haven't taken it. I'm irritable and feeling like I'm going crazy."

Worked But…. (taken for less than 1 month) February 7, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced "Heart was 180bpm, flushed, nausea, but got an erection."

Remember The Magic (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Erectile Dysfunction "It causes a rapid heartbeat and can cause blood pressure to increase, which is dangerous for people that have hypertension."

Anonymous January 26, 2011