User Reviews for Yohimbe

Yohimbe has an average rating of 5.0 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 29% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 43% reported a negative experience.

Erectile Dysfunction
3.5
Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced  Off-label

andi1103 · February 16, 2014

For Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced "As an upcoming psychiatrist and a sufferer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I studied many ways to counteract the sexual side-effects caused by SSRI. Although this medicine is not commonly prescribed in the US, it's available in my country, and with a three times a day administration, it did increase libido and anorgasmia. Nevertheless, some side-effects are very discomforting, and include diaforesis, anxiety and hypersalivation."

Sirik · Taken for less than 1 month · September 5, 2017

For Erectile Dysfunction "I was foaming out of my mouth, nearly vomiting, anxiety and physical discomfort was at its worst, I could not urinate even though I had to, I severe hunger and I was in this condition for several hours. Needless to say, I did not or could not have sex. Be aware of yohimbe. It was terrifying."

Anonymous · January 26, 2011

For Erectile Dysfunction "It causes a rapid heartbeat and can cause blood pressure to increase, which is dangerous for people that have hypertension."

Remember The Magic · Taken for less than 1 month · June 14, 2013

For Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced "Heart was 180bpm, flushed, nausea, but got an erection."

Dick · August 10, 2019

For Erectile Dysfunction "Yohimbe increased bouts of anxiety, general feeling of nausea, will never take again, dry mouth all day even though drinking water."

Worked But…. · Taken for less than 1 month · February 7, 2014

For Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced "I had an awesome erection, however, Sexual Desire has decreased even more since I haven't taken it. I'm irritable and feeling like I'm going crazy."

Jmkdoowla · Taken for 2 to 5 years · May 26, 2017

For Erectile Dysfunction "Aside from the sexual benefit I find what I appreciate most from yohimbe is my improvement in energy. Big improvement."