User Reviews for Fungi-Nail

Fungi-Nail has an average rating of 5.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 40% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 40% reported a negative experience.

Onychomycosis
5.2

Jade · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · April 21, 2020

For Onychomycosis "I'm a diabetic and have nail issues, such as lifting and fungus. I'm here to say Fungi nail has helped with fungus and now I can wear beautiful acrylic nails. I blow dry under my nails then apply the Fungi nail."

Bill · Taken for 1 to 6 months · April 19, 2019

For Onychomycosis "I found Fungi-Nail to be a very effective product with no apparent side effects."

G · Taken for less than 1 month · March 12, 2018

For Onychomycosis "From the time I started using Fungi nail my toes started feeling numb with burning sensation, now they numbness is there all the times and it's been more than a year that I used fungi nail"

Dayken · Taken for 1 to 2 years · December 20, 2019

For Onychomycosis "I’ve been using Fung-Nail for a year now. I haven’t seen any progress on my toenails still. If you are trying this for toenail fungus it’s more meant for skin issues around your toes."

disappointed · Taken for 1 to 6 months · May 10, 2022

For Onychomycosis "This stuff is a total waste of money. I have followed the directions as instructed and have seen no results at all."