User Reviews for Fungi-Nail to treat Onychomycosis

Fungi-Nail has an average rating of 5.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Onychomycosis. 40% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 40% reported a negative experience.

Fungi-Nail rating summary

5.2/10 average rating

Compare all 40 medications used in the treatment of Onychomycosis.

Jade · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · April 21, 2020

"I'm a diabetic and have nail issues, such as lifting and fungus. I'm here to say Fungi nail has helped with fungus and now I can wear beautiful acrylic nails. I blow dry under my nails then apply the Fungi nail."

Bill · Taken for 1 to 6 months · April 19, 2019

"I found Fungi-Nail to be a very effective product with no apparent side effects."

G · Taken for less than 1 month · March 12, 2018

"From the time I started using Fungi nail my toes started feeling numb with burning sensation, now they numbness is there all the times and it's been more than a year that I used fungi nail"

Dayken · Taken for 1 to 2 years · December 20, 2019

"I’ve been using Fung-Nail for a year now. I haven’t seen any progress on my toenails still. If you are trying this for toenail fungus it’s more meant for skin issues around your toes."

disappointed · Taken for 1 to 6 months · May 10, 2022

"This stuff is a total waste of money. I have followed the directions as instructed and have seen no results at all."

Learn more about Onychomycosis

Medicine.com guides (external)

More about Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid topical)

Patient resources

Other brands

Tineacide, Blis-To-Sol Powder, Cruex, Elon Dual Defense Anti-Fungal Formula, ... +2 more