User Reviews for Ubiquinone

Also known as: Coenzyme Q10, CoQ10, elppa CoQ10, LiQsorb, Liquid Co-Q10, NutraDrops, Q-Sorb Co Q-10, QuinZyme

Learn more about Ubiquinone.

Ubiquinone Rating Summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 247 medications used in the treatment of Dietary Supplementation.

Reviews for Ubiquinone to treat Dietary Supplementation

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): "I took this supplement awhile back with hope that it would help me with my migraines, I would have them for weeks at a time. So I took 200 mg everyday, I don't recall if i took it with or without food, but definitely took it during the day for at least a month. By the time I met with a neurologist my migraines were almost gone. He told me to stop taking it as he didn't know enough about, so I did, but nothing has worked so well since, so now I'm going back on. I believe that studies have been updated well enough. :-)"

rjoyd (taken for less than 1 month) April 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): "Experienced stomach flu conditions."

GINLEE (taken for less than 1 month) July 5, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Liquid Co-Q10 (ubiquinone): "It really works. I wish I had known about this years ago. I feel better now than I did when I was 20 yrs old."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 21, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): "I love this product. I wish I would have known about it years ago. Make sure to take it early so you'll be able to sleep."

sha7411 November 6, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"CoQ10 has definitely helped me feel better and have more energy! I take 3 statin type medications for my high cholesterol which include Zocor, Niaspan, and Zitia. I also take Ziac for lowering my blood pressure. Before taking CoQ10 I felt very run down and tired. I now have much more energy and feel better. It has made a positive difference for me, and my doctor said it was great for the heart!!"

odiekarone September 18, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone): "Mitochondrial Disease - Very helpful for suspected Mitochondrial Disease, and Dysautonomia symptoms. Specifically symptoms related to breathing."

Bashe June 13, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): "It seems to do a great job for migraines and bipolar disorder at 120 mg. I won't stop it."

fred8833 December 21, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): "Co Q-10 is a dietary supplement which must be used when Lipitor is taken. This combination will protect vital body organs (the liver)."

lakeland_florida November 22, 2008