User Reviews for Ubiquinone to treat Dietary Supplementation

Also known as: CoQ10, Coenzyme Q10, Q-Sorb Co Q-10, elppa CoQ10, QuinZyme LiQsorb LiQ-10

Ubiquinone has an average rating of 7.8 out of 10 from a total of 21 ratings for the treatment of Dietary Supplementation. 76% of those users who reviewed Ubiquinone reported a positive effect, while 24% reported a negative effect.

Ubiquinone Rating Summary

7.8/10 average rating

Compare all 215 medications used in the treatment of Dietary Supplementation.

Reviews for Ubiquinone

Mamaw · Taken for less than 1 month May 6, 2021

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I started taking CoQ10 without any research. After a few days of y'all 100mg, I was ill; diarrhea, cramps, vomiting for over 25 hours straight. Then dizziness & weakness now it is the 3 rd day. Doctor and I thought food poisoning because of me eating at a buffet. But it just dawned on me to read up on this supplement. I have kidney disease and take thyroid medication. Now, I just want to know how long before I feel better and the CoQ10 get out of my system?”

Debbie April 28, 2021

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I'm taking this product. My energy level has increased. No side effects. I feel great. I recommend. I'm a 67 year old female.”

Richard October 20, 2020

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “Greetings I've read a bit about CO Q10 strengthening the heart, I have just begun, three weeks, taking 300mg to 500mg per day ~ Well, it seems to be helping, I'm having, so far, no tachycardia ( heart beat up to 170 beats per min) and no great fluctuation of heart rate 37 to 90 bpm ~ I've also been taking magnesium 400mg or more per day ~ I've read of hypomagnesemia that has to do with the electrical firing of the heart We'll see, I've been seeing a cardiologist he is hinting at a pacemaker ~ which I would not like at all ~ We'll see, my heart seem to be behaving its self for the last three weeks now I have gone into a clinic and had two IVs of magnesium as well I'm 82 ~ I have been a profession athlete, I am now way out of shape but have begun to correct that Good luck and God be both you and I”

A Person with Migraines May 5, 2020

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I started taking CoQ10 after reading about studies that showed it helps reduce migraines. I've had moderate/severe migraines for years now, sometimes every day, less frequently in winter months. I started taking coq10 in winter so I didn't realize the difference until I ran out. It's hot where I live now, about a week of not taking it my migraines got bad again. I wasn't having them when spring came, then a week after not taking it with no other changes I suddenly was, so I think it's safe to say the CoQ10 works for me. It seems to take longer to start helping than it does to stop, it slowly got better over time without me noticing the first time, and it took a few weeks to reduce them again. I take 200mg a day twice a day, but started at 200mg once a day to be safe. I will say that this should be taken with caution after some research on brands, the FDA doesn't regulate them and each brand can perform differently. Hope this helps someone.”

RPK · Taken for less than 1 month October 4, 2019

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “The first day I took this I experienced breathing difficulty and light headedness, and somewhat dizzy. I did not realize it was the supplement causing it. I saw my doctor and they could find nothing wrong. Day two same thing shortly after taking. That's when I researched the product here and discovered the possible side effects, of which affected me. My blood pressure was elevated rather than low. I feel fine when not taking this product.”

Liz · Taken for less than 1 month July 10, 2019

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I started taking CoQ10 since my gastroenterologist recommended it. I started taking it after I did my research and my vision is better, little to no migraines, muscles don't ache as much, has helped my extreme fatigue. I also have water retention and struggle with high glucose it has helped both issues. I'm taking 100mg now but going to up the mg to 200mg.”

Cookoo March 30, 2020

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I am a heart patient since 5 years and implanted pacemaker since 1 year. I decided to try coenzyme q10 for heart health and immunity etc.. I have normal bp 140/70 and sugar on control up to 150 units My doctor said it is a waste since it does nothing. Good reviews are posted by their own people or promoters. I took it for 5 days. Believe me was driven to the ground in the 4th day. My BP went down to 90/60 and my sugar came down to 90. I was dizzy fainting and all sorts of breathing and fatigue cold sweats. My heart was stopping and skipping etc... I threw the bottle out I in my thrash bin. and I'm back to normal now. Wonder why it is not launched in pharmacies if it was so good. Guys don't get deceived by the reviews and posts. Don't ever take coq10. How can these money greedy donkeys introduce something that can destroy you. Please pass it on to all you know, and if possible to WHO and other medical control facilities. Thanks.”

Mario · Taken for less than 1 month April 22, 2020

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I practice cycling on a regular basis (200 miles a week) and started taking CQ10 because it's supposed to make your muscles produce more energy, but I've been feeling sluggish for a week now, the first day I felt tired, I thought it was regular fatigue and rode easy for 4 days but I still feel sluggish and without the energy that I always have in my rides. I've seen reviews of people that cause them to feel tired and maybe that is what CQ10 is causing me. I will stop taking it and will come back to post again.”

Ruthie · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 23, 2018

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I was experiencing muscle weakness badly and my Cardiac Doctor told me to take this within 72 hours all pain had stop, I highly recommend Coq10 with ubiquinol, because I take statins my Doctor said I needed Coq10”

MelBoy · Taken for less than 1 month June 1, 2019

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “So far, this CoQ10 has really worked in preventing my horrible migraines. In combination of taking it with multi B vitamin, magnesium, and butterbur, I have gone from having 20 migraines to 3 or less a month- depends on the weather. I was skeptical, but the combination really works and doctor recommended. Just try it.”

loriruff · Taken for 10 years or more May 15, 2020

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I'm taking CoQ10 for metabolic support, prevent migraines and heart disease. Doing well helping reduce debilitating migraines; had to reduce dose from 400 to 200 after a series of other medical issues to manage blood pressure... It just doesn't take as much as it used to for my body to achieve the optimal effect for my heart health.”

rjoyd · Taken for less than 1 month April 18, 2017

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I took this supplement awhile back with hope that it would help me with my migraines, I would have them for weeks at a time. So I took 200 mg everyday, I don't recall if i took it with or without food, but definitely took it during the day for at least a month. By the time I met with a neurologist my migraines were almost gone. He told me to stop taking it as he didn't know enough about, so I did, but nothing has worked so well since, so now I'm going back on. I believe that studies have been updated well enough. :-)”

Dmactds · Taken for less than 1 month October 31, 2018

“I drifted away from its use about a year ago and have felt progressively lousy since; I have emphysema and at 76 a couple of other "health problems". I began taking 100 mg again last week and have already felt the improvement in energy, outlook and overall well being. I'll soon be upping it to 200mg a day and never drift away again.”

odiekarone September 18, 2009

“CoQ10 has definitely helped me feel better and have more energy! I take 3 statin type medications for my high cholesterol which include Zocor, Niaspan, and Zitia. I also take Ziac for lowering my blood pressure. Before taking CoQ10 I felt very run down and tired. I now have much more energy and feel better. It has made a positive difference for me, and my doctor said it was great for the heart!!”

lakeland_florida November 22, 2008

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “Co Q-10 is a dietary supplement which must be used when Lipitor is taken. This combination will protect vital body organs (the liver).”

sha7411 November 6, 2010

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I love this product. I wish I would have known about it years ago. Make sure to take it early so you'll be able to sleep.”

fred8833 December 21, 2008

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “It seems to do a great job for migraines and bipolar disorder at 120 mg. I won't stop it.”

Rusty · Taken for 10 years or more March 17, 2020

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “I use CoQ10 with no side effects . I use it now to help with built up mucus in my body, it works better than any mucus drug. I take 2 and phlegm will come out of my body regularly . ”

Bashe June 13, 2009

Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone): “Mitochondrial Disease - Very helpful for suspected Mitochondrial Disease, and Dysautonomia symptoms. Specifically symptoms related to breathing.”

E · Taken for 10 years or more June 9, 2018

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “Keeps my heart pumping”

GINLEE · Taken for less than 1 month July 5, 2014

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): “Experienced stomach flu conditions.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 21, 2013

Liquid Co-Q10 (ubiquinone): “It really works. I wish I had known about this years ago. I feel better now than I did when I was 20 yrs old.”