User Reviews for Sulfacetamide sodium topical

Also known as: Klaron, Ovace Plus, Mexar, Ovace, Plexion NS Shampoo

Sulfacetamide sodium topical has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Seborrheic Dermatitis
10.0
Summary of Sulfacetamide sodium topical reviews 10.0 1 reviews

Baby Prodigy ยท Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 14, 2012

Ovace Plus (sulfacetamide sodium) for Seborrheic Dermatitis: “My experience with Ovace Plus has been amazing. I've tried over the counter shampoo like Nizoral and Loprox (prescription) and nothing has worked for my dandruff like Ovace. They stopped making it for a while and I freaked out. Its now back! Please try it, not only did it do wonders for my scalp but it even seemed to help the skin around my hair line in my face. It was $50 with my prescription but ask the doctor for Ovace discount card and you might be able to get it for $20. You won't be disappointed.”