User Reviews for Somatropin to treat Short Stature for Age

Also known as: Genotropin, Humatrope, Norditropin FlexPro Pen, Nutropin AQ NuSpin 10, Nutropin AQ Pen 10 Cartridge, Omnitrope, Saizen, Serostim, Zomacton, Zorbtive

Reviews for Somatropin

Omnitrope (somatropin): "My son at age 6 started the injections due to short stature. Before injections my tiny 6 year old had a bone age growth of 2.5 years and weighed a whopping 32 lbs and was 38 inches tall. Only 4 months after starting the hormone, my son had grown 2 inches and gained a little under 4 lbs. my son is now at the 6 month point and I can see his jeans getting shorter. I cannot wait to see what a full year of hormones does for my big boy"

Holly brunzo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 16, 2018

Norditropin (somatropin): "My 15 son before treatment was only averaging 1 inch a year in growth and we were told, he had actually stopped growing since age 11 at this time, he was 13 years old. He has been on Norditropin since December 2014 and has grown almost 5 inches and is now more confident then ever, he even has a girlfriend now! lol "

Mspink33 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 2, 2015

Humatrope (somatropin): "My son was about 7 when he started taking Humatrope. He was extremely small for his age and was not even on the growth curve. Although he had maintained his own small growth curve. When that curve started to invert, we put him on this. He gets a shot every night. He is now 9 years old and growing at twice the velocity that he had been growing at. He is still small, but he does not stand out so drastically among his peers. We have been very happy with the results and plan to continue the medication."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 25, 2012