User Reviews for Omnitrope

Short Stature for Age 10.0
Summary of Omnitrope reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Omnitrope

Holly brunzo · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 16, 2018

For Short Stature for Age: “My son at age 6 started the injections due to short stature. Before injections my tiny 6 year old had a bone age growth of 2.5 years and weighed a whopping 32 lbs and was 38 inches tall. Only 4 months after starting the hormone, my son had grown 2 inches and gained a little under 4 lbs. my son is now at the 6 month point and I can see his jeans getting shorter. I cannot wait to see what a full year of hormones does for my big boy”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 15, 2017

For Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency: “A very large meningioma next to my pituitary gland damaged the pituitary and lessened the production of several hormones including growth hormone. This is a rare disorder and I had difficulty finding an endocrinologist who could diagnose the problem much less know how to treat it but was finally successful in finding a doctor who diagnosed my problem and prescribed Omnitrrope for me. After taking the medicine for four days my strength improved considerably. That was three years ago and I continue to use the medicine. I am confident it saved my life.”