User Reviews for Omnitrope

Short Stature for Age

1 review 15 medications
Summary of Omnitrope reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Omnitrope

For Short Stature for Age "My son at age 6 started the injections due to short stature. Before injections my tiny 6 year old had a bone age growth of 2.5 years and weighed a whopping 32 lbs and was 38 inches tall. Only 4 months after starting the hormone, my son had grown 2 inches and gained a little under 4 lbs. my son is now at the 6 month point and I can see his jeans getting shorter. I cannot wait to see what a full year of hormones does for my big boy"

Holly brunzo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 16, 2018

For Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency "A very large meningioma next to my pituitary gland damaged the pituitary and lessened the production of several hormones including growth hormone. This is a rare disorder and I had difficulty finding an endocrinologist who could diagnose the problem much less know how to treat it but was finally successful in finding a doctor who diagnosed my problem and prescribed Omnitrrope for me. After taking the medicine for four days my strength improved considerably. That was three years ago and I continue to use the medicine. I am confident it saved my life."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 15, 2017