User Reviews for Somatropin

Also known as: Accretropin, Genotropin, Humatrope, HumatroPen, Norditropin, Norditropin FlexPro, Norditropin Nordiflex, Nutropin, Nutropin AQ, Nutropin Depot, Omnitrope, Saizen, Serostim, Tev-Tropin, Zomacton, Zorbtive …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Somatropin.

Somatropin Rating Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 11 medications used in the treatment of Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency.

Reviews for Somatropin to treat Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency

Omnitrope (somatropin): "A very large meningioma next to my pituitary gland damaged the pituitary and lessened the production of several hormones including growth hormone. This is a rare disorder and I had difficulty finding an endocrinologist who could diagnose the problem much less know how to treat it but was finally successful in finding a doctor who diagnosed my problem and prescribed Omnitrrope for me. After taking the medicine for four days my strength improved considerably. That was three years ago and I continue to use the medicine. I am confident it saved my life."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 15, 2017

Humatrope (somatropin): "Tingling, itching and numbness of my hands. Sleeplessness leading to insomnia. Higher glucose numbers no matter the diet nearing diabetes."

189481pc August 20, 2016

"I was skeptical at first but after taking this product for 60 days I have to say I'm amazed at the results! I've definitely seen a decrease in fat that was near impossible to get rid of and have become much more cut. I slept better, felt better, and just felt younger again. I'm 38 and was starting to feel "old." I'm definitely a fan! This stuff actually works. I feel stronger, have more energy and have started to lose weight. It takes about a couple of weeks to make a noticeable difference but you will notice it once you start to pay attention to what is going on. Great Products! admin is it okay to add other hgh pills in my body? i just bought a product for my brother because he's 42 years old and I want to try it to my"

jemay (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 3, 2015

Norditropin (somatropin): "Nordotropin Flexpro Pen is very easy to use, just not easy to get the insurance company to approve or finding a Dr. that knows how to handle patients with this condition."

Anonymous September 24, 2011

Humatrope (somatropin): "This works quite well for me. I don't know if anyone else uses it or had adult onset growth hormone deficiency and also developed this condition from Gulf War Syndrome. When I started taking the Humatrope, my bone density went from a -4 to a -2.3 and hopefully is still going up. My focus and concentration improved and my irritability and my energy level went way up! I have been using it for about 5 years now and didn't know I had it until my urologist started listing reasons for severe osteoporosis and it turns out that I had adult onset growth hormone deficiency. Good luck to all. Hopefully Stem Cell technology can be used to help cure/fix us!"

Feeling Better September 20, 2009

Saizen (somatropin): "I'm 70 and seemingly in EXCELLENT health. NO pains or problems with ANYTHING. I work on my estate daily and have better energy than my younger by far workers. Before I started taking human growth hormone (HGH), I found that my skin was growing very thin and becoming a slight pinkish blue. Now this is completly resolved. I go to a life extension doctor that after testing found that my hormones like all older persons were low so I'm now supplementing with HGH, Pregnalone, DHEA, and Testosterone (transdermal. I highly recommend it to my friends and acquaintances and to you to have your blood tested."

Anonymous February 25, 2009