User Reviews for Sebulex

Dandruff

1 review 65 medications

Reviews for Sebulex

For Dandruff "I remember this from when I was a child. I suffered from eczema, very severely in the scalp and on my arms. No shampoo helped, until an old beautician told my mom about it. It was wonderful and I only used this for years. I've grown out of my eczema, so as an adult I'd forgotten it until 2000 when I went natural. My scalp still hates shampoo, and I never use it. One day I really wanted to wash my hair but I was out of both acv, and kaolin. I didn't really feel like bothering with it and wished I cld just "buy" some darn shampoo and be done. Aha!! I remembered the name of this shampoo from my youth and actually found that they still make it; AND sell it! I cldn't believe it! It still works. My scalp thanks the lovely makers of Sebulex shampoo."

Koreis (taken for 10 years or more) September 25, 2017

Micromedex® Care Notes

More about Sebulex (salicylic acid / sulfur topical)

Other brands: Fostex Medicated, Fostex Medicated Cleansing Cream, Meted, Pernox, SAStid