User Reviews for Salicylic acid

Also known as: Acnevir, Acnevir Facial Wash, Acnex, Acnisal, Acnomel Acne Mask, Adasept Acne, Akurza, Aliclen, Bazuka Extra Strength, Bioelements Active Astringent, Biore Blemish Undercover Agent, CeraVe SA Renewing, Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub, Clean & Clear Concealing Treatment, Clean & Clear Dual Action, ...show all 158 brand names

Learn more about Salicylic acid.

Dermatological Disorders 2 reviews 318 medications

9.3
Warts 3 reviews 31 medications

Acne 2 reviews 527 medications

7.8
Summary of Salicylic acid reviews 7 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Salicylic acid

Compound W (salicylic acid) for Warts: "Compound-W caused second degree burns on my knuckles where I applied a few drops on warts. Could not get compound-w off my skin. It acts like a super-glue. After few days, scraped the white product off which caused sores. Applying Neosporin to heal the sores. No warning on product box or tube to warn about the super-glue effect. Will not use this dangerous product again."

Annie2017 (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2017

Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Treatment (salicylic acid) for Acne: "I had a bad reaction to the acne solution. Never had that happen after 15 years of using Clinique products. I put a small drop on 3 different places where I had small pimples. I woke up with a rash, dry, itchy skin, pain and irritation. I'm seeking medical attention after home remedy and Benadryl didn't help it actually spread."

Clarissabel (taken for less than 1 month) November 4, 2016

Duofilm (salicylic acid) for Warts: "My wart was on my forehead was big. When I started to use Duofilm it got sore and blood started to flow like tap water, I was very much afraid but continue to use it and now my wart has gone."

farazarshad September 14, 2016

Wart Remover (salicylic acid) for Warts: "I used Compound W for a week , and it works great , use Duct tape"

Dead Zombie (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2015

Acnex (salicylic acid) for Acne: "It has smoothed and cleared my face. It works like magic because now its about a month and all my worries are gone. "

najumani August 26, 2013

For Dermatological Disorders: "I alternate salicylic acid shampoo with tar shampoo and zinc shampoo. Using the three over three hair washes works beautifully for me."

Weaver1 March 15, 2013

Duoplant (salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "i've tried so many different things .now this is amazing ...works great.finally."

Anonymous March 9, 2008