User Reviews for Salicylic acid

Also known as: Acnevir, Acnevir Facial Wash, Acnex, Acnisal, Acnomel Acne Mask, Adasept Acne, Akurza, Aliclen, Bazuka Extra Strength, Bioelements Active Astringent, Biore Blemish Undercover Agent, CeraVe SA Renewing, Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub, Clean & Clear Concealing Treatment, Clean & Clear Dual Action, ...show all 155 brand names

Learn more about Salicylic acid.

Acne 1 reviews 524 medications

Dermatological Disorders 2 reviews 316 medications

9.3
Warts 2 reviews 31 medications

Summary of Salicylic acid reviews 5 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Salicylic acid

Duofilm (salicylic acid) for Warts: "My wart was on my forehead was big. When I started to use Duofilm it got sore and blood started to flow like tap water, I was very much afraid but continue to use it and now my wart has gone."

farazarshad September 14, 2016

Wart Remover (salicylic acid) for Warts: "I used Compound W for a week , and it works great , use Duct tape"

Dead Zombie (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2015

Acnex (salicylic acid) for Acne: "It has smoothed and cleared my face. It works like magic because now its about a month and all my worries are gone. "

najumani August 26, 2013

For Dermatological Disorders: "I alternate salicylic acid shampoo with tar shampoo and zinc shampoo. Using the three over three hair washes works beautifully for me."

Weaver1 March 15, 2013

Duoplant (salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "i've tried so many different things .now this is amazing ...works great.finally."

Anonymous March 9, 2008