User Reviews for Salicylic acid topical

Also known as: Acnevir, Bensal HP, CeraVe SA Renewing, Compound W, DermalZone, Dermarest Psoriasis Skin Treatment, Dr Scholl's Clear Away Wart Remover, Dr Scholl's Corn Removers, Freezone Corn Remover, Keralyt, Mediplast, Oxy Face Scrub, Scalpicin Scalp Relief, Stri-Dex, Wart Remover

Dermatological Disorders
9.7

Warts
8.7

Acne
8.2

Summary of Salicylic acid reviews 9.0 12 reviews

Reviews for Salicylic acid

Mosco Corn & Callus Remover (salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "This product is the real deal. It not only worked it removed the root of the corn. I am completely satisfied and will recommend it to my family and friends."

Lucy (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2018

Compound W (salicylic acid) for Warts: "This product is FANTASTIC!! It got rid of my warts in less then a week!! I freaking love this product❤️❤️"

Foodlover January 7, 2018

Compound W (salicylic acid) for Warts: "Compound-W caused second degree burns on my knuckles where I applied a few drops on warts. Could not get compound-w off my skin. It acts like a super-glue. After few days, scraped the white product off which caused sores. Applying Neosporin to heal the sores. No warning on product box or tube to warn about the super-glue effect. Will not use this dangerous product again."

Annie2017 (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2017

Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Treatment (salicylic acid) for Acne: "I had a bad reaction to the acne solution. Never had that happen after 15 years of using Clinique products. I put a small drop on 3 different places where I had small pimples. I woke up with a rash, dry, itchy skin, pain and irritation. I'm seeking medical attention after home remedy and Benadryl didn't help it actually spread."

Clarissabel (taken for less than 1 month) November 4, 2016

Duofilm (salicylic acid) for Warts: "My wart was on my forehead was big. When I started to use Duofilm it got sore and blood started to flow like tap water, I was very much afraid but continue to use it and now my wart has gone."

farazarshad September 14, 2016

Wart Remover (salicylic acid) for Warts: "I used Compound W for a week , and it works great , use Duct tape"

Dead Zombie (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2015

Acnex (salicylic acid) for Acne: "It has smoothed and cleared my face. It works like magic because now its about a month and all my worries are gone. "

najumani August 26, 2013

For Dermatological Disorders: "I alternate salicylic acid shampoo with tar shampoo and zinc shampoo. Using the three over three hair washes works beautifully for me."

Weaver1 March 15, 2013

Bensal HP (salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "I was given this medicine to "sample". I had a brown recluse spider bite on my knee that had already began necrotizing the tissue. It looked like a black, blown out gun shot wound, the size of the palm of my hand. My Dr. was recommending surgery to remove the necrosis and ultimately the need for a skin graft. Bensal HP avoided all of that. The necrosis dried up and fell away, the skin has closed in and regenerated itself. An amazing ointment that saved my leg! I'm a believer in Bensal HP! My General Surgeon was amazed! 3 week healing time! Amazing!"

67583322222 (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2012

Bensal HP (salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "Started using the product several years ago. Have re-ordered several times. Have been to two other doctors in past 5 years who were not familar with Bensal, however they wrote a prescription when I told them of my experience."

Burse February 7, 2012

Bensal HP (salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "I've used this product on several occasions-on all kinds of lower extremity ulcers. It works wonderfully! I have really been impressed with this product and how quickly it works."

mobaileypa May 21, 2011

Duoplant (salicylic acid) for Dermatological Disorders: "i've tried so many different things .now this is amazing ...works great.finally."

Anonymous March 9, 2008