User Reviews for Salicylic acid

Also known as: Acne & Oil Control, Acne and Blemish Target, Acne Astringent Toner Pads, Acne Cleansing Pads, Acne Cleansing Wipes, Acne Solutions Cleansing Gel, Acnevir, Acnevir Facial Wash, Acnex, Acnisal, Acnomel Acne Mask, Adasept Acne, Akurza, Aliclen, Bazuka Extra Strength, ...show all 164 brand names

Learn more about Salicylic acid.

Reviews for Salicylic acid to treat Warts

Compound W (salicylic acid): "Compound-W caused second degree burns on my knuckles where I applied a few drops on warts. Could not get compound-w off my skin. It acts like a super-glue. After few days, scraped the white product off which caused sores. Applying Neosporin to heal the sores. No warning on product box or tube to warn about the super-glue effect. Will not use this dangerous product again."

Annie2017 (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Duofilm (salicylic acid): "My wart was on my forehead was big. When I started to use Duofilm it got sore and blood started to flow like tap water, I was very much afraid but continue to use it and now my wart has gone."

farazarshad September 14, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Wart Remover (salicylic acid): "I used Compound W for a week , and it works great , use Duct tape"

Dead Zombie (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2015