User Reviews for Sebulex to treat Dandruff

Reviews for Sebulex

"I remember this from when I was a child. I suffered from eczema, very severely in the scalp and on my arms. No shampoo helped, until an old beautician told my mom about it. It was wonderful and I only used this for years. I've grown out of my eczema, so as an adult I'd forgotten it until 2000 when I went natural. My scalp still hates shampoo, and I never use it. One day I really wanted to wash my hair but I was out of both acv, and kaolin. I didn't really feel like bothering with it and wished I cld just "buy" some darn shampoo and be done. Aha!! I remembered the name of this shampoo from my youth and actually found that they still make it; AND sell it! I cldn't believe it! It still works. My scalp thanks the lovely makers of Sebulex shampoo."

Koreis (taken for 10 years or more) September 25, 2017

Learn more about Dandruff

More about Sebulex (salicylic acid / sulfur topical)

Other brands: SAStid, Fostex Medicated, Fostex Medicated Cleansing Cream, Meted, Pernox