User Reviews for Riboflavin

Also known as: B2-400, Vitamin B2

Learn more about Riboflavin.

Migraine Prevention 3 reviews 30 medications

6.8
Headache 1 reviews 245 medications

Summary of Riboflavin reviews 4 reviews 4.4

Reviews for Riboflavin

Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) for Migraine Prevention: "Easy to take, inexpensive, and no side effects. Has a moderately positive impact by lessening frequency (2-5 fewer attacks) and severity (average intensity brought down from 7 to 5)."

tlrome (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 27, 2012

Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) for Migraine Prevention: "I take 400 mg daily. I was having daily migraines with severe migraines each month, prior. I noticed a difference in the first week but after about 4 weeks I was having only 1-2 migraines per week and now after 3 months I'm having only 1-2 per month. This has been a miracle for me. I'm off all other medicines. I only take Excedrin now 1-2 times per month. I got my life back."

Anonymous December 10, 2011

Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) for Migraine Prevention: "I take 400 mg a day and it helps."

Anonymous August 24, 2011

For Headache: "I took 400 mg per day for three months for chronic headaches. I had no side effects from it, but it did not help my headaches - no decrease in headache frequency or intensity."

jedinow July 16, 2010