User Reviews for Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray

Learn more about Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray.

Sore Throat 1 reviews 54 medications

Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis 2 reviews 87 medications

5.5
Summary of Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray reviews 3 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray

For Sore Throat "I will personally attest to this,,, 33 years ago, as a teenager, I came home from school one day with a terrible sore throat - I squirted quite a bit of Chloraseptic into my throat and swallowed more than I should have. Within hours, I fell into, what I have described all these years later, as a coma-like state of awareness for a good majority of the rest of that week. I finally began to come out of that state 5 days later. It was never discussed with any doctor, so I just chalked it up to some freak of nature. I am, without a doubt, now assured the phenol ingredient was the cause to my negative reaction to swallowing the Chloraseptic!"

Rudy6897 November 5, 2016

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis "I have a sore throat. I spray once and let it sit in the area for 20 secs then spit out. The numbing only stays for about 10 mins. Obviously the soreness starts to come back. With another spray and about 10 mins later still the numbing goes away. It says use every 2 hours if needed. I need more spraying. "

Anonymous February 9, 2015

"Have you ever been laying in bed with a post nasal cough, and cannot get to sleep?? Spray Chloraseptic spray at the back of your throat and numb it up...then you are able to get to sleep!"

Joel88888 April 15, 2013

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis "I have Strep throat - this numbs effected area and soothes pain in throat. Works wonders but taste and smell is awful. OTC directions for use say use full strength, spray 3 times and swallow. Alternatively, gargle at full strength rinsing effected area for 15 seconds, then expel the remainder. repeat every 2 hours as necessary, to maximum of 8 times/ day. My personal experience I need 6 sprays then gargle and let sit on effected area for 30 seconds to have it last for 2 hours but I only do this 4 times a day. Have also used in the past for pain due to coughing and one spray lasts along time. Very good product because it works!"

leeann250 October 8, 2010