User Reviews for Definity

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Definity.

Reviews for Definity

For Echocardiography "They give me this test in a hospital when they give me the microbubbles witch is definitely a drugs and I went into a heart attack! My blood pressure went down, my heart rate went up. I was out for 7 hours and in the hospital for 6 days yet it took only 30 sec to do this to me. I did not know anything for 7 hours but my hospital saved me and I went home to my family. I will never be right- it damaged my heart. I was in A-Fib till December till a great heart Dr stopped my heart and restarted it. I still have trouble with my heart racing and there nothing they can do about it.This happened in September 18, 2015 and in December of 2015 they restarted my heart. Still having trouble with my heart to this day.I hope this helps some one out there."

M.K. (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2017