User Reviews for Perflutren

Also known as: Definity, Optison, Definity RT

Echocardiography   1.0

Sweetpea October 16, 2020

Definity (perflutren) for Echocardiography: “I had an echo treadmill test using Definity to see how the blood was going in and out of my heart chamber. I was on the treadmill 1 1/2 minutes and I had horrible pain in my lower back. My pain level was at a 9. I asked that they stop the treadmill. My pain did not stop. I just kept walking around the room and finally, after five plus minutes my pain stopped. I never had pain like this in my back. It was terrible. This was the first time I had Difinity. Never again. I must be allergic to it.”

M.K. · Taken for less than 1 month May 31, 2017

Definity (perflutren) for Echocardiography: “They give me this test in a hospital when they give me the microbubbles witch is definitely a drugs and I went into a heart attack! My blood pressure went down, my heart rate went up. I was out for 7 hours and in the hospital for 6 days yet it took only 30 sec to do this to me. I did not know anything for 7 hours but my hospital saved me and I went home to my family. I will never be right- it damaged my heart. I was in A-Fib till December till a great heart Dr stopped my heart and restarted it. I still have trouble with my heart racing and there nothing they can do about it.This happened in September 18, 2015 and in December of 2015 they restarted my heart. Still having trouble with my heart to this day.I hope this helps some one out there.”