User Reviews for Bicillin L-A

Learn more about Bicillin L-A.

Reviews for Bicillin L-A

For Lyme Disease, Neurologic "So, I have been doing this for a month and feel terrible the first two days then I start feeling like my usual self. I can cook and do some house chores so that is a good sign since I haven't had much success in much of anything! My husband is much better at giving these shots compared to the staff so we do them at home. It is better than the pills. I hate shots but my husband is wonderful so I am ok with it."

Anonymous March 11, 2012

For Lyme Disease, Neurologic "I took oral medications for over a year. My health improved, but I was no where near where I wanted to be. I have been using Bicillin LA for 5 weeks now and have enjoyed a huge improvement in my health. I'm not quite back to my normal self, but I am very optimistic that the Bicillin is going to be the ticket that returns me to a healthy state."

Anonymous March 23, 2010

For Lyme Disease, Neurologic "Excellent. Must be used long term. Got my son well in 9 months."

Anonymous February 15, 2010