User Reviews for Creon to treat Cystic Fibrosis

Creon has an average rating of 8.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Cystic Fibrosis. 80% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 20% reported a negative effect.

Creon Rating Summary

8.2/10 average rating

Compare all 48 medications used in the treatment of Cystic Fibrosis.

King Creon March 30, 2012

“I'm a 42 year old male with cystic fibrosis. Survived until 38 with no medication but constant diarrhea. Could not tolerate fatty foods or alcohol - made me very nauseous and big weight swings. Creon has stopped all this completely and life is much happier and healthier. The little Creon carry pack makes taking creon 25,000 with meal easy. Very happy.”

adlisies · Taken for 10 years or more June 7, 2012

“Out of all the synthetic pancreatic enzymes I have taken Creon20 is the most helpful so far but I find its best just to not eat fat. Also a normal person needs only 30 calories of fat a day so if you have cystic fibrosis keep this in mind. ”

mammers April 14, 2008

“Creon has helped my little three year old cousin. She was born with cystic fibrosis and she doesn't understand what it can and what it is doing to her! She is a heathy little girl that is going to survive this birth defect!”

Lea · Taken for less than 1 month July 4, 2021

“Was given this med due to chronic diarrhea PCP wanted to see if would help with it. The same night I took it, I started having horrible mid to upper back pain then pain along the left side that went into the abdomen. I went to ER and told them about meds and they ran test and was unsure. I got labs b4 I left showed infection in blood so now being treated for this rare infection with high dose antibiotics . Make sure to get labs for this since virus can be over looked if there not familiar with Creon”

Anonymous October 9, 2010

“I've used Creon all my life (I'm 28), and changed to Creon 25,000 about 10 years ago which meant I didn't need to take as many tablets for my Cystic fibrosis.”

Learn more about Cystic Fibrosis