User Reviews for Creon to treat Cystic Fibrosis

Reviews for Creon

adlisies · Taken for 10 years or more June 7, 2012

“Out of all the synthetic pancreatic enzymes I have taken Creon20 is the most helpful so far but I find its best just to not eat fat. Also a normal person needs only 30 calories of fat a day so if you have cystic fibrosis keep this in mind. ”

King Creon March 30, 2012

“I'm a 42 year old male with cystic fibrosis. Survived until 38 with no medication but constant diarrhea. Could not tolerate fatty foods or alcohol - made me very nauseous and big weight swings. Creon has stopped all this completely and life is much happier and healthier. The little Creon carry pack makes taking creon 25,000 with meal easy. Very happy.”

Anonymous October 9, 2010

“I've used Creon all my life (I'm 28), and changed to Creon 25,000 about 10 years ago which meant I didn't need to take as many tablets for my Cystic fibrosis.”

mammers April 14, 2008

“Creon has helped my little three year old cousin. She was born with cystic fibrosis and she doesn't understand what it can and what it is doing to her! She is a heathy little girl that is going to survive this birth defect!”

Learn more about Cystic Fibrosis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)