User Reviews for Aleve-D Sinus & Cold

Sinus Symptoms 9.5
Summary of Aleve-D Sinus & Cold reviews 9.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Aleve-D Sinus & Cold

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 29, 2019

For Sinus Symptoms: “The best I have used, within 24 hours I was feeling relief and that's good for me as I am 76 and I don't bounce back as fast as I used too. I liked that you only have to take every 12 hours.”

BenjamminW March 14, 2011

For Sinus Symptoms: “Aleve-D works for me every time. I have chronic sinus infections. I take Aleve-D for the symptoms and let nature take its course, generally. Aleve-D opens up my sinuses and stops mucous production. This is important, especially at night, because drainage into my throat causes problems in my throat, especially concerning my voice. This is unacceptable to me, as I sing publicly on a regular basis. In addition to the fact that Aleve-D works for me, in my experience, it last twice as long as other similar products. I'm sure this is a result of the quantity of medicine that is in each tablet. I highly recommend Aleve-D.”