User Reviews for Naphazoline ophthalmic to treat Eye Redness

Brand names: Clear Eyes Redness Relief, Naphcon, All Clear, Allersol, Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief, GoodSense Redness Relief Plus, Nazil Ofteno, All Clear AR, Vasocon, AK-Con Estivin II Degest 2 Allerest Eye Drops Advanced Eye Relief …show all brand names

Itchy Eyevy · Taken for less than 1 month · June 30, 2019

Estivin II (naphazoline) "It has been quite some years since I've used this product, however I remember that it was rather ineffective and very disappointing. I only tried the Estivin II because I could no longer find the original product. After buying and trying my first bottle of Estivin II I never bought or used another. I have so missed the original product which worked so amazingly well. I have not found any other product that works anywhere near as well as the original Estivin, which I believe was simply or mainly a solution of rose petals. My eyes have suffered much since the loss of the original Estivin from the market."