User Reviews for Oxymetazoline ophthalmic

Also known as: Upneeq, Visine L.R. Long Lasting Redness Relief

Eye Redness   10.0
Blepharoptosis   9.0

Kima · Taken for less than 1 month January 2, 2021

Upneeq (oxymetazoline) for Blepharoptosis: “I like the “opened-eye” look one drop a day gives me. Didn’t realize how sleepy I looked before my Opthomologist recommended for one eyelid that was drooping a bit. We discovered I needed one drop in each eye, otherwise my eyes looked uneven. Slight feeling of tension headache when using. Also noticed my eyes look even more droopier without the drops than they did a few weeks ago when I started them. Not sure if it’s related, but since starting Upneeq, my throat/chest seems scratchy/ irritated. Does this medication affect the bladder muscle somehow? I’ve had mild issues with bladder control in the past week. Again, both things could be unrelated to Upneeq. Overall I love it!”

Sassafras July 16, 2018

Visine L.R. Long Lasting Redness Relief (oxymetazoline) for Eye Redness: “These drops are the best. Can’t find them anywhere however. Hoping they’ll return soon. We need the drops!!”