Oxymetazoline ophthalmic Side Effects
Applies to oxymetazoline ophthalmic: ophthalmic solution
As well as its needed effects, oxymetazoline ophthalmic may cause unwanted side effects that require medical attention.
When this medicine is used for short periods of time at low doses, side effects usually are rare.
If any of the following side effects occur while taking oxymetazoline ophthalmic, check with your doctor or nurse as soon as possible:With overuse or long-term use
- Increase in irritation or redness of eyes
- Fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- headache or lightheadedness
- trouble in sleeping
It is possible that some side effects of oxymetazoline ophthalmic may not have been reported. These can be reported to the FDA here. Always consult a healthcare professional for medical advice.
More about oxymetazoline ophthalmic
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants