User Reviews for Naphazoline ophthalmic

Also known as: Naphcon, Clear Eyes Redness Relief, Vasocon, Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief, All Clear, GoodSense Redness Relief Plus, Nazil Ofteno, All Clear AR, Albalon, AK-Con, Estivin II, Degest 2 Allersol Allerest Eye Drops Advanced Eye Relief

Eye Redness

Itchy Eyevy · Taken for less than 1 month June 30, 2019

Estivin II (naphazoline) for Eye Redness: “It has been quite some years since I've used this product, however I remember that it was rather ineffective and very disappointing. I only tried the Estivin II because I could no longer find the original product. After buying and trying my first bottle of Estivin II I never bought or used another. I have so missed the original product which worked so amazingly well. I have not found any other product that works anywhere near as well as the original Estivin, which I believe was simply or mainly a solution of rose petals. My eyes have suffered much since the loss of the original Estivin from the market.”

Hayfever Hazel · Taken for less than 1 month June 13, 2015

Estivin II (naphazoline) for Eye Redness/Itching: “When I used Estivin ll for the first time I thought that it was just the look of the box that had changed. Boy was I wrong it no longer contained only an infusion of Rose Petals with 0.01% Thimerosal as a preservative. Which got rid of the itchy, red & blisters on my families eyes after only 60-90 seconds. It was fantastic but now it (Estivin ll) has a bunch of things that can't be pronounced with a Big list of warnings including warnings for pregnant women or wanting to become pregnant women. Now it does not give any relief at all in fact it actually makes things a little worse. I wish that the company would bring back the old version and have it available also so people had a choice of what to use.”