User Reviews for Mexitil

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Mexitil.

Arrhythmia
6.5

Summary of Mexitil reviews 6.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Mexitil

For Arrhythmia "I am currently laying in a hospital bed after being told I have too many PVC's for an ablation although I had a successful one 18 months ago. Four doses of this medication and I can hardly function due to the side effects. Severe nausea, dizziness, shaking so bad I can't even hold a cup of water. Plus, every time I move around my heart rate shoots up from around 65 to the upper 90's. I don't think this is going to work for me even though it does help my PVC's."

Anonymous August 2, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Arrhythmia "This drug has worked well for me. The only problem that I have is that it is very hard to get refills. I have been to every drug store within 30 miles and they are all out. I signed up for express scripts under Tricare, they filled my first prescription and now they are out. "

macm May 22, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Arrhythmia "This drug did help some but I still experienced problems. This drug also made me feel and act like an old man. Once I stopped taking it my energy levels rebounded. I am looking for something better."

Anonymous January 24, 2010