User Reviews for Rozex

Rosacea
6.4

Summary of Rozex reviews 6.4 2 reviews

Reviews for Rozex

For Rosacea "When I first looked at the reviews for Rozex I was terrified because so many of them said it made their condition worse until someone reminded me that happy people don't usually write reviews. So I wanted to write a good one. I have acne rosacea so about 5 minutes after I would take a sip of red wine I would break out in huge bumps that last for weeks. I'm a 20yr old in Ireland, so obviously the idea of never drinking again was troubling, but so was the thought of having horrible acne after so many years of nice skin. I started rozex a few months ago and the effects came in semi-slowly (maybe a month or two) but now it works amazingly. I don't even worry about it anymore. I can go on a huge night out and wake up with great skin."

ErinW1996 July 2, 2017

For Rosacea "After only 1 week applying the gel on my nose and cheeks I have an upper respiratory problem, runny nose and feel horrible. One week. My cheeks burned and itched. I am a nurse and will NEVER use this gel again. My doctor's response was nil..so much for medical professionals understanding side affects of meds they prescribe. Runny nose, watery eyes, upper respiratory discomfort. This product is HORRIBLE. And, why must I accept the Drugs.com Terms and Conditions??"

Angie10,000 October 10, 2016