User Reviews for LMX 5

Hemorrhoids
9.5

Summary of LMX 5 reviews 9.0 2 reviews

Reviews for LMX 5

For Hemorrhoids "This cream is the best for hemmies, as we call them in the doctor’s office I work in. I’ve used it off and on for 20 years when I have a flare, when constipation and pushing leaves painful hemmies. Nothing is worse. A 30 gram tube will run $60, give or take. But it lasts quite awhile. It has been the same price for the 20 years. I’ve tried other brands and they work. But something in this brand makes it last longer. This usually works for me: Clean the area gently with Toilet Paper (TP) and witch hazel. Pat dry. Then apply a peanut size amount using TP. Repeat in 2-4 hours. Take Metamucil or stool softener daily and BM’s will be consistent and not hard. Avoid pushing hard with bowel motions. Use hot sitz baths as much as you can. Take a OTC pain reliever and you’re good to go. Well, for the most part. I had surgery 20+ years ago and it lasted maybe 4 years?"

Annie (taken for 10 years or more) June 22, 2018

For Hemorrhoids "This cream works within a few minutes for pain from hemorrhoids. It is easy to use, a smaller than pea-sized dot of it is plenty, and tends to burn slightly for a minute or less, then pain is gone. The only drawback is it's effect doesn't last more than a couple of hours and it says not to exceed six applications in a day. It is pricey but it can be purchased without a prescription at any pharmacy. I suggest ordering before you need it because it usually has to be ordered and the wait can be...painfully long. I bought it to use to prevent electrolysis pain but so glad I had it when I had a flare up."

Anonymous September 14, 2009