User Reviews for Lecithin

Also known as: Lecithin Natural, Lecithin-Softgels, Soya Lecithin

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Lecithin.

Herbal Supplementation
9.6

Summary of Lecithin reviews 9.6 6 reviews

Reviews for Lecithin

For Herbal Supplementation: "I was skeptical of all I had read about the benefits of Lecithin for male health. I am a believer now after about 4 months of taking with little changes to diet and exercise other than a bit more water intake. I have noticed a significant change in my metabolism and seem to actually be losing belly fat! I am not overweight or fat but have certainly lost the tone I had in my younger days. I had also read that this supplement can increase the stimulation of male climax and increase the amount of fluid during ejaculation. Let me just say that my orgasms are incredible. The orgasm lasts longer and is much more intense. "

MIKMIC December 19, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Herbal Supplementation: "Lecithin helped me reduce my cholesterol and keep my weight down. I took it for 3 years and never gained weight. I take only one a day. It also helps constipation."

Mary Grace 23 March 9, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Herbal Supplementation: "I took it to regrow nerve tissue and it worked. It takes a few weeks to months to work but it made all my other skills from touch to twitch insanely better, I play the piano better then Beethoven and Mozart. It's side effects when you stop gives you weird eating disorders like anorexia. "

Vol'kez March 8, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Herbal Supplementation: "I have taken lecithin for over 20 yrs. For me it has reduced excess body fat. I have dieted with and without it. With it I lost more inches, weigh 100lbs. and size 2. It does take excess body fat away if you are really trying to loose weight."

Anonymous July 17, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Herbal Supplementation: "Taking 2-4 120mg softgels each day while breastfeeding averted plugged milk ducts."

Anonymous March 7, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Herbal Supplementation: "My triglycerides have been very high, had the number down to 257 and someone mentioned lecithin. After two months 1200mg capsule twice a day the number is 163, lowest it's been in 20 years. I'm sure it will be lower next blood test. Will know in about 2 weeks."

hfo1930 August 21, 2011