User Reviews for Rebif Rebidose

Multiple Sclerosis
8.3

Summary of Rebif Rebidose reviews 8.3 4 reviews

Reviews for Rebif Rebidose

For Multiple Sclerosis "I have been diagnosed since I was 32 years old, I am now 59 Yrs old. I started on Avonex, which lasted a couple of years before I went on Rebiff 44 mcg and have been fairly stable. I certainly look real healthy but the nature of my work was long hours and physically and mentally stressful. Rebiff must have helped, but also relied on pain meds and muscle relaxers or I would have never survived."

jimnmx January 24, 2018

For Multiple Sclerosis "Have been on it for 10 years and have had some activity but no major episodes. Downside: long term anemia and resulted in avasular necrosis and had to have my hip replaced"

Good but (taken for 10 years or more) April 1, 2017

For Multiple Sclerosis "I had no issues the first 6 months on Rebif. Medicated before each injection so didn't get the flu like symptoms. However things changed starting at month 6. Started getting red itchy spots at the injection sites. Also got cellulitis 4 times. And to top it off, got 1 new lesion. Still on it but in the process of switching to Tysabri. 2 lesions did shrink in size though."

smithfun (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 10, 2016

For Multiple Sclerosis "Easy to use, no side effects experienced as opposed to interferon b medication. Good support program and co-pay assistance. Has lessened progression"

Gundameypon December 23, 2015

More about Rebif Rebidose (interferon beta-1a)

Other brands: Avonex, Rebif, Avonex Pen