User Reviews for Immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous to treat Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome

Also known as: Gammagard Liquid, Gamunex-C, Gammaked

Immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous has an average rating of 8.2 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome. 50% of those users who reviewed Immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous Rating Summary

8.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome.

Sue August 23, 2020

Gammagard Liquid (immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous): “I have Common variable immune deficiency (CVID). First time ever receiving this (gammagard) developed severe headache, N&V&D. Temp 100.2 and low back pain. I felt like I wanted to crawl out of my skin. Symptoms continued for 4 days. Second treatment gave me temp of 102, N&V, back pain, hypotension and lasted 3 days. 3rd dose was changed to phlebogard and I had headache , low back pain. & symptoms lasted 2 days, but did not start until 48 hrs post administration. Much better toleration.”

Miss Mina · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 14, 2019

Gammagard Liquid (immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous): “Was on gammagard at the hospital for one year. Had terrible back pain after infusion and my numbers never got above 525 for IgG. Changed to Hizentra and my number are near 1200 for IgG.”

Grammy · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 4, 2019

Gamunex-C (immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous): “In 5 years of use, only one infection and need for antibiotics. Reduced ‘headaches’ symptom with Gamunex. I was on it for Common variable immune deficiency (CVID)”

MM January 7, 2019

Gammaked (immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous): “I feel this medicine gives me severe joint and muscle pain for about 72 hours .”

pamelami · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 24, 2016

Gamunex-C (immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous): “Changed my life. Much healthier now.”

jjrolfe · Taken for 1 to 2 years December 5, 2013

Gammagard Liquid (immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous): “The side effects are being down more than I am up. Headaches, fatigue, joint pain, nausea, diarrhea. ”

markleventhal May 11, 2011

Gamunex-C (immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous): “I've been on Gamunex since it was introduced. I take 60 grams every three weeks in about 2-1/2 hours. I have no side effects and pre-medicate with Allegra and Advil. It is by far the easiest tolerated of any of the IViG products. I've used IViG for over 30 years. Works for me.”

markincleveland February 12, 2010

Gamunex-C (immune globulin intravenous and subcutaneous): “In a 2007 study Gamunex was shown to have the least side effect of any of the IViG products”